Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's P.A.W. #38
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:20:09 -0500

Don, thanks for the comment.  I agree, I'd like to see more posting
here on the lug.  In the meantime, a number of people post regularly
to the P.A.W.   You'll find a directory of those photographers at:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2001/who.html

If you are interested in joining, build your site (Information and a
template is available at :
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/paw/  ) and email
Kyle Cassidy at cassidy@netaxs.com , and he'll add your site to the
directory.

Then you'll be part of documenting the ordinary life of regular
people.

Today, an accomplished N***n photog I know saw me walking along the
street with my CL.  He said, "There goes Sonny Carter with his Leica."
I told him, "If I don't have my camera with me, I sure can't shoot a
picture."  Not much argument with that.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com