Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 75/1.4
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:20:48 -0400

The big problem with the 75, if we're going to be honest about it, is
that it's not - it's not a 50, and it's not a 90. It gets you about 1.5
steps closer to your subject - in terms of magnification - than a 50,
doesn't focus as close, and doesn't give you the added reach of a 90.

Yes, it's a fabulous piece of glass...but what will you be using it
for...?

B. D.