Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 75/1.4
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:12:28 -0700

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Forgive the error - I seemed to recall, from my period of owning one,
> that it didn't focus quite as close as the 50s, which don't focus very
> close...but the rest of my comments still stand...;-)

Some people have discussed whether there is an issue as to how sharp it is close up.
Maybe that's it.
The same has been said about the Noctilux and I've had not qualms about shooting
as close in as possible.
Which IS a bit less close than other lenses.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/