Subject: [Leica] LEICA VIEWFINDER MAGNIFIER M 1.25x
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 00:28:54 EDT

<<As luck would have it, I called Ken Hansen in NYC about it yesterday and

they said they had no arrival date....Vaporware?....Rich? You have an

arrival date?

B. D.>>

I was told about 14 days...which in Leica time is about a month!<g>.

Seriously, to the best of my knowledge, NO ONE in the US has received these
yet, but we hope to shortly. I think it will be in high demand and sell out
quickly if the attention it is getting now is any indication. (& it usually
is...)

bests,
Rich