Subject: RE: [Leica] Recommendation on a CLA and lens people
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:59:59 -0400

I have had gear serviced by both John Van Stelten and Sherry Kräuter.
They are both the best in my book.  John appears to have more of a
specialty on optics and Sherry covers everything else.  John was able to
get a Xenon back in operation that I was sure to be a goner and Sherry
just sent me back my IIIf for minor adjustment with a 3 day turnaround!

Awesome professionals!  We are blessed...

/Mitch