Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Web Site Software
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:24:13 -0500

> A relatively easy - no, quite easy - program to use is Adobe
Pagemill.
> Don't know if it exists any more. It was an entry level program for
> dummies - hey, worked for me! - that hides HTML from you....I put my
> site together with it. The site is static, but i don't think it's
too
> pathetic looking...
>
> http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com

Nah, B.D. It's not too pathetic looking.   ;>D

I use plain old Front Page Express that happened to be on my computer,
I guess it came as part of Win98 SE.   It  does what I need.   It too,
is a what you see is what you get thingee.  The only problem with it
is that you have to make sure the picture links don't default to your
local composing machine.   To get past that little problem, I usually
type in the name of the picture, instead of dragging it in.

I also use an WS_ftp to upload my pages and pics.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Photo Web Site Software)