Subject: Re: [Leica] 75/1.4-85/1.4
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 09:05:17 +0800

I have and use the Nikkor 85/1.4 AiS.  While it is sharp and has great
bokeh it is a few steps below both Leica Summilux's in resolution,
contrast and color fidelity.  The reason I still use the Nikkors is
because of the bodies.  The reason I don't use my R lenses is because of
the bodies.

Ray

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] 75/1.4-85/1.4)
Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] 75/1.4-85/1.4)