Subject: Re: [Leica] John Bohner's PAW 33-34
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 23:16:00 -0500

John, I usually don't like sunsets, because they are mostly examples of no-fail
photography; all you have to do is get it in focus, and God does the rest.   However,
this one is cool, especially with the story.  I'd put the story on the same page as
the shot, but you know me, always wanting to know context of a picture.

The sobriety test is truly a slice of life that works well.  Sobering  bit of street
photography.  I like the fact that it is not moody and underexposed.  The whole scene
is there, and tells the tale.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com