Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: RE: air travel USA to Europe ?...
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 11:10:48 +0200

If you're in Paris and using reversal film consider having it processed
there. 1 hour processing is common (Photo Service etc), and Fnac offer an
overnight service for about 35 FF a film. Incidentally if your film isn't
processed by the time you are given when you hand it over, Fnac do not
charge when you _do_ collect the films. Last week I took a batch of 10 films
to be processed and the next day only 1 of them was ready, so I had 10 films
processed for 35 FF :-)

Steve