Subject: RE: [Leica] ADVISE FOR FILM SCANNER
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:59:26 -0400

Thanks for the info; I'll try it!

/Mitch

- -----Original Message-----
From: Sandy Carter [mailto:sc-photo@home.com]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 12:06 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Hi Mitch -
I used to use the PhotoSmart scanner (before getting the Polaroid
SprintScan
4000) and when this "banding" occurred, prior to recalibrating the
scanner,
I disconnected the scanner from the power source altogether and this
actually fixed the problem! I've no idea why this worked ;) but it did!
Good luck
sandy