Subject: RE: [Leica] SonC's PAW 39
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 15:30:06 -0400

Hi there SonC,

Great pics. I enjoyed the symbolism of the alternative photo better than the
first one actually because that picture encompasses three generations from
the elderly to the young kid :) Indeed the triangular composition was solid
and on point... Of course hopefully I can deliver some pictures from my new
Leicaflex! :)

Alfie