Subject: Re: [Leica] LTM Esoteria [Was: Leica IIIf]
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:12:05 -0400

Guys-
If it would help, I have a couple of old Leica manuals that I could scan if
someone is willing to put them on a web page. They show all sorts of Leica
LTM esoterica.
From a 1938 list of available Leica bodies, lenses and accesories, to a
manual on how to load a IIIc ( or other LTM for that matter.) and other
stuff.
I also have scans of Focomat Ic manuals, and I got permission to distribute
them from Leica as long as I don't do it for a profit!!- I can furnish a
CD-R with those, for postage plus the cost of the CD-R.
Let me know if anyone needs this info- offline preferably
:o)
Best of light!
Dan