Subject: [Leica] Re:counting sprocket holes?
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:43:16 EDT

um, maybe you guys sitting there counting holes haven't noticed, but on the
inside bottom of a IIIf, IIIc and others, is a nice engraved picture of what
the film leader needs to look like, which is basically cut off halfway
lengthwize long enough to reach from the takeup spool to the film supply
chamber, curving gently to the edge of the film at that point. The length is
also given -- 10 cm or 4 inches, although precision is not necessary. Just
whack off enough to reach. I've done it with a pen knife.

ctrentelman
keeping life simple
utah

In a message dated 10/3/01 1:06:16 AM,
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

<< And how many pictures have you missed whilst counting sprocket holes????

Rob