Subject: Re: [Leica] Why is the lowest shutter speed on a Leica M6 1/1000?
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 09:13:54 -0700

Pete Su wrote:

> I like to shoot only one film because
> keeping track of two films is harder,
> and one is not always able to switch
> film when walking outside.

OK, I can see that as a good enough reason.

> Of course, a slower film is nice if you
> want to minimize grain and plan to be
> shooting off a tripod.

I prefer a little grain and have been experimenting with Agafapan APX
100 to see what kind of grain it will produce with different
developers.  Thus far there's been no need to use a t'pod, even on
overcast days.
- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net