Subject: [Leica] re: m6 loading contest
From: "kyle cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 12:35:10 -0700

>A lot of people claim that the M6 is difficult to the load the 35mm film
>into. What is the record time that you managed to load a M6? Any difficult
>or offbeat experiences with M6 film loading?

a year or so ago, i loaded my m6 with the door swinging open and only
noticed it after an hour or so of shooting, another lugger dropped his
bottom plate in the snow while loading and didn't notice it until he was
blocks away happily snapping away at snowmen. there was a thread about this
a while ago, searching the archives will no doubt reveal many more that i
don't remember. i also posted some m3 loading horror stories. that's like
trying to load an upright piano into the trunk of a corvette.

kc

Replies: Reply from brad <bwdaly@hiwaay.net> (Re: [Leica] re: m6 loading contest)
Reply from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] re: m6 loading contest)
Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] re: m6 loading contest)