Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: m6 loading contestNOW " just loading!"
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 13:22:38 -0500

>> noticed it after an hour or so of shooting, <<<<
>
> Hi  Kyle,
> When Sandy came to work with me she was always in awe of my M6's and how
> quickly I loaded, shot a roll, reloaded and back to shooting.
>
> Finally she wanted to learn how to load them, no problem that's part of why
> she was working with me.
>
> Of course I didn't notice it either until, I heard this flap flap as I swung
> the camera to my shoulder after a half dozen frames. I'll never forget the
> look on the poor girls' face, she almost died on me right there. :-(
>

> ted

......reloading......no big deal. Last year at the Republican National
Convention demonstrations in Philadelphia I was blasting away with two M
bodies at the demonstrators, who were in all there glory. When it started to
occur to me that it must be time to reload....well duh, no film, never
loaded to begin with.
sl

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] WAS: m6 loading contestNOW " just loading!")