Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Loading solution (No Contest!)
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:56:43 -0700

John R. Fulton Jr. wrote:
>>> (For a good time) Have any of you ever loaded 100 feet of film on a
> Nikkor reel?<<<<<

Hi John,
Yep while working with our Canadian Armed Forces Identification Unit.

And yes the first time I thought I was going to wet myself with fear of
screwing up the load, because if that happened servicemen would be re-called
from wherever they were for re-shoot. And quite frankly any screw-up in this
unit was met with great hostility and punishment!

But over a three year period I never blew one and must have loaded hundreds
and hundreds of 100 foot 35 mm rolls.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant