Subject: RE: [Leica] 1.25x magnifier "in person
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 09:10:39 -0700

My idea is to use the magnifier with the 90AA or 75, but not with the 50/35.
It removes by unscrewing it from the eyepiece, and it has its own baggie for
keeping.  It does not sound like a lot of trouble to remove or replace, at
least not much more than switching lenses and hoods ..... If I were a
working pro, it would be crazy not to own a second body..... but for an
amateur, this might as well be an necessry accessory for the 75/90AA  ...
we'll see

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] 1.25x magnifier "in person)