Subject: Re: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: connecting Nikon LS-2000 SCSI slide scanner to FireWire computer?
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:29:35 -0700

Pascal,
Sounds like you are working with either a Pismo G3 Powerbook or an iMac.  In
the case of the Powerbook, I have been able to connect an LS-1000 to it
using the Adaptec PowerDomain 1480 SlimSCSI PCMCIA adapter.  As to the iMac,
sorry, I don't have any suggestions.  Don't think it's possible...

FYI, the new LS-4000 is a FireWire device, and connects to the Mac
effortlessly.

- --Jim