Subject: [Leica] grab your leica, bring your portfolio, first friday mayhem with t he PLUG.
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 17:45:19 -0400

Yes, the miscreants of the Philadelphia Leica Users Group will be gathering
their suave selves together First Friday, October 5th to peruse the
galleries in Olde City, eat all the free food, drink all the free booze and
take pictures of one another with our outrageously priced german
rangefinders all the while. Linda and I both have stuff hanging up
_somewhere_. There will be models in abundance so get yourself out here to
be seen with the in crowd, don't sit at home like a lame camera geek.

Meeting:

As usual, we'll meet outside of the Muse gallery, which is on 60 north 2nd
street. 1/2 block north of market at 6:00. We'll wait around till 6:15 or
so. But if we miss you, we, or some representative of the PLUG possee will
return to that spot again at 7:00 to look for stragglers. If you miss us
then, we won't be hard to find, the gallery district is only about 4 square
blocks. We'll be the posh crowed with Hermes accessories running around
chasing people.

Contact:

Let me know if you need my cell phone number, otherwise, we'll just see you
there. And do bring your portfolio, we all want to see.

Check us out on the web:
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/plug/