Subject: Re: [Leica] air travel (now drifting totally off topic)
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 17:53:03 -0400

At 12:52 PM 10/4/01 -0700, Adam Bridge wrote:
>on 10/4/01 11:54 AM, Steve LeHuray at icommag@toad.net thoughtfully wrote:
>> .......I thought that is why the LUG Forum was established. So can you guys
>> take this thread there.
>
>Yeah, my bad and my apologies.

Now, wait a minute!

The LEICAFORUM was for the discussion of controversial or moral topics.
The difficulties of travelling by airplane with cameras strikes me as
perfectly on-topic for the Leica Users' Group.  (Note:  on the rare
occasions when I fly, I do carry a Leica with me!)

I agree that discussions of What We Ought To Do With Terrorists or How We
Are Losing Our Civil Liberties are properly those for the LEICAFORUM.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!