Subject: Re: [Leica] Technical Pan and Filter Factors
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 05:16:19 -0400 (EDT)

adam,

you might want to try out
http://www.photoformulary.com/
TD-3 Technical Pan Developer, formulated by William Troop of
Anchell and Troop _Film Developing Cookbook_ fame.

it's fairly simple to use, (normal loading and inversion agitation)
and contrast a quite a lot lower than
technidol.  i just shot a couple of rolls and ran thru TD3, i'll scan
some in in a couple of days.

- -rei