Subject: [Leica] FS Leica R Cameras etc.
From: Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 10:00:01 -0400

I have the following R equipment for sale:

Leica R5 Camera. SN 1902XXX, (Germany) black with box, body cap, strap,
instruction book. Condition: Outside Excellent plus.  Only the smallest
signs of use, such as a mark on the bottom of the lens mount.
Operations: no known problems.  The viewfinder is very clean with a new
focusing screen.  Originally purchased from Don Chatterton in 1995.
Price:  US$495 including 2-day shipping to anywhere in the USA.  10-day
return privileges.

Leica RE Camera. SN 1789XXX (Germany) black with box, body cap, strap,
instruction book. Condition: Outside Excellent plus.  Only one small
mark on the top plate from use.  Operations: no known problems.  The
viewfinder is very clean with a new focusing screen.  Purchased new in
1991.  Price: US$475 including 2-day shipping to anywhere in the USA.
10-day return privileges.

Reason for selling: Hoping to move up to an R8.  I have an R7 as a first
reflex camera now.  The R5 and RE are excellent user cameras that should
give outstanding service for a long time.  They have served me well.

180mm Elmar-R f/4 SN 2935XXX (Germany) black, with both caps.
Condition: Excellent plus. Glass is very clean and there are no marks on
the black finish of the barrel.  One depth of field line has two small
spaces missing.  This is a handy, light and compact lens for landscapes,
street shooting and sports.  Reason for selling: I never use this lens
since I bought a 70-210 zoom lens several years ago.  Price: US$495
including 2-day shipping to anywhere in the USA.  10-day return
privileges.

R Handgrip #14308 for R4-R5-RE Winder.  Condition: excellent plus.
US$45 including shipping via Priority Mail in the USA

Please contact me via Email at kenlass@gate.net or by phone at
561-732-6104.

Ken Lassiter  561-732-6104 or kenlass@gate.net
Boynton Beach, Florida