Subject: RE: [Leica] Investment decisions......
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 09:11:54 -0700

Greg, you head is definitely @ the right place

_____________________________________
Thanks, Mehrdad

[-----Original Message-----
[From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Greg J.
[Lorenzo
[Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2001 7:50 AM
[To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[
[Frank,
[
[If you bought $1000 worth of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be
[worth $49.
[
[On the other hand, if you bought $1000 worth of Budweiser (the beer, not
[the stock) one year ago, drank all the beer, and traded in the cans for
[the nickel deposit, you would have $79.
[
[I advise you to start drinking heavily, and recycle.
[
[Regards,
[
[Greg
[
[Frank Filippone wrote:
[>
[> I'm not picking bones with BD over the appreciation of Leica stuff over
[> stocks, but if you had bought a Leica with lenses ( any type or combo you
[> want) in December 2000, you would be maybe be out 10-20% over
[your cost... a
[> similar investment in stocks would now be worth less than 50%.
[>
[> Worked with my wife recently.....!
[>
[> Frank Filippone