Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 asph,.0.58
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 09:01:47 -0700

David White wrote:

>>> quick and concise...is the 0.58 M6 accurate enough for the 35 f1.4 at
> max aperture and closest focus? How about the .72?......anyone know the
> degree of error expected with the former and that lens?<<<<<

Hi David,
I haven't ever thought of margin of error at 1.4 or f 1.0 with the Noctilux,
simply because if there is an error it's not due to the camera creating the
error, but the guy focusing creates the error.

And unless one shoots lots and often, any lens will create a margin of error
do to sloppy handling.  Or maybe I'm way off at what your question means.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant