Subject: Re: [Leica] Hummingbird
From: Dave Hillman <dave@hillmanimages.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 23:33:53 -0700

And here was said Doug Herr on Hawk Hill just a few days later looking for
said hawks. Had I taken any with my M4 would have been the size of
hummingbirds on the frame and probably removed as a dust particle.

http://www.hillmanimages.com/bw/l27-03.html

I can only dream of taking pictures of hummingbirds, Roy, although they are
right outside the kitchen window all the time.  As above, I just don't have
the right gear.