Subject: Re: [Leica] 24mm finders
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 00:25:29 -0700

(...the light suddenly dawns)

Ah-HAH!!!!  I was wondering why I lost the rooftops of several cathedrals
in Italy.  I thought it happened because I was shifting my eye up and down
to compensate for wearing glasses and saw more than was actually
there.  Now the plot thickens.

Thanks for the heads-up, John.  I didn't realize the proportions of the
finder were off.  I've been very pleased with the performance of the
Voigtlander 25mm Skopar lens.  I don't use it very often, but needed, it
comes in very handy.

Just remember to frame a little looser, I guess.  Or perhaps I could cobble
up a Dr. Blacktape solution--a little strip at the top and bottom of the
finder ought to do it.

It's too bad Cosina didn't make the 25 finder with bright lines, but I
suppose that would entail making the finder bigger and more expensive.

- --Peter

At 12:01 AM 10/07/2001 -0700 Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com> revealed:

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] 24mm finders)