Subject: [Leica] LHSA Meeting and Adams Mark Hotel
From: leicas@mindspring.com
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 09:34:30 -0400

LHSA members who stayed at the Adams Mark Hotel in San Antonio this past
weekend might want to check their hotel bill. I was charged for three
nights valet parking ($42.00) even though I did not have a vehicle and took
a taxi to and from the airport. The front desk at the hotel was very
unpleasant when I brought this to their attention and asked that my account
be credited for that amount.

Both The LHSA meeting and San Antonio itself were an absolute delight. This
was one of the best weekends I've had in a long time.

Pete Klein
Melbourne, FL