Subject: Re: [Leica] Quality Control
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 11:01:36 -0500

Oh no Ted, there is no previous owner, the SonC edition is a brand new
camera, much like the M6J, except you don't need so much Black paint
in the manufacture.  Cuts down on the overhead, you know!  Limited
edition of just 800!  I would make more, but I can't buy enough
sandpaper at a reasonable price.

http://www.sonc.com/allnew.htm

Regards,
Sonny