Subject: Re: [Leica] Quality Control
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 12:33:15 -0500

> Oh no Ted, there is no previous owner, the SonC edition is a brand new
> camera, much like the M6J, except you don't need so much Black paint
> in the manufacture.  Cuts down on the overhead, you know!  Limited
> edition of just 800!  I would make more, but I can't buy enough
> sandpaper at a reasonable price.
>
> http://www.sonc.com/allnew.htm
>
> Regards,
> Sonny
> http://www.sonc.com

Sonny, isn't it time to 'fess up that is a M2 picture you downloaded that
was for sale on e-bay a few months ago owned by a National Geo photog.

sl

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Quality Control)
Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Quality Control)