Subject: [Leica] special tool.
From: David White <davidwhite@ionimages.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 12:39:37 +0100

 Thanks all for your info re. viewfinders for the 24mm lens. Handy.
John Collier also wrote about the use of a Nikon eyecup for the M
series. Very handy info, thanks John. What, however, is the special tool
like that unscrews the standard eyepiece? I bet it is deliberately and
prohibitively expensive. I could put my new M6 in a vice and unscrew the
eyepiece  with a pair of pliers, surely?
	How does the new magnifier thingy screw in then? do you need a special
tool for that, or do you get one with the magnifier? Questions questions.
Cheers again,
David White
www.nospin.co.uk