Subject: Re: [Leica] Ruined slides -- I've had it now
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 23:41:16 -0700 (PDT)

Nathan wrote:

Pascal,

I have serious doubt about your ability to win a case against FNAC or
Littocolor in a court. They would probably be able to point to their
general terms and conditions, which, even if they are not printed on
the bag, probably are available for perusal somewhere and which you are
implicitly judged to have accepted when handing in the film. ...<snip>

I'm no lawyer but it was my understanding that general terms and
conditions have to be pointed out clearly to the customer, at the time
of placing the order, for them to be considered part of the deal. Just
having the terms & conditions "available for perusal somewhere" is not
good enough. Any comments from our legaly knowledgable members?

Regards,

=====
Ray