Subject: Re: [Leica] A Photographer's website
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:47:54 -0400

At 10:24 PM 10/10/01 -0500, you wrote:
>As a long time on/off again subscriber, and rare contributor, I would like
>to announce my new website http://www.charlesharris.com/ . I've not posted
>much in the past, but I have a lot to say. I speak best in visual terms so
>have a look. By way of introduction, I may point you to a couple of posts
>from long ago. Check out
>http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/v03/msg03350.html   and
>http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/v03/msg05236.html

Charles -

I thoroughly enjoyed your site.  The photographs certainly speak for
themselves but I would like to know the stories behind them.  Your posts to
the LUG prove that you are also a gifted writer.  I hope you'll add a bio
page to your site and relate some of those billions of stories.  In the
meantime, I've bookmarked it to return often.  Your photographs are
inspiring.  They make me want to grab my Leicas and "Go and take pictures."

Thanks for posting and don't be such a rare contributor.  We need your
voice here.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP