Subject: [Leica] Guinea, 10 images
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:58:31 -0400

I've posted what I think are the most promising 10 images of the about 160
or so frames I exposed at the Guinea Jubilee here in Gloucester.  This
stuff marks something of a turning point for me, I think, and reflects my
studying the work of several photographers on the streephoto, lug and leica
lists.  The various PAWs have taught me a lot.  I consider this SP, though
I suppose this is debatable.

All of these are full frame, and I made them with the CV 28/1.9 and a
Summicron 90/2 on two M4-P bodies.  Film is T400CN, which I don't think is
my favorite film for daylight/outdoor work.

I will appreciate any feedback, on line or off.

Thanks.

Chandos

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown/photography/New/jubilee.htm

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Guinea, 10 images)