Subject: [Leica] FS: M close up thing
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:02:02 -0600

I just bought a beater SL2 and a 14167 to replace my visoflex paraphernalia
so the I would like to sell this:

BEOON / 16511 - Close focusing stand for 50mm lenses and reproduction ratios
up to 1:1. Grey finish, EX+ cosmetics and works well with all masks, spacers
and Leitz screw to bayonet adapter but missing focus magnifier eyepiece. I
just used a small magnifying glass (supplied). $120US or $60US with no screw
to bayonet adapter

Open to offers and ridicule.

John Collier