Subject: Re: [Leica] HELP urgently needed
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 09:05:02 -0400

on 10/12/01 1:37 PM, lea at lea@whinydogpress.com wrote:

> Something in what I did was wrong because rather than write the 75 dpi
> images into a new folder it overwrote the original 300 dpi ones.
> AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

well, I hope you get these back but if you don't, here's a suggestion

make two folders on your desktop called 'image input' and 'image output'

whenever you feel like running a batch operation, COPY the files you want to
edit into the 'image input' folder and set the batch action to output into
the 'image output' folder.

Now not only are your original images safe but also you don't have to keep
editing the action every time you want to run it on a different set of
files. Just drag 'em to the image input folder.
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com