Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 40 & 41 MEB
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 08:37:59 -0500

MEBerube wrote:

> http://www.goodphotos.com/01wk40.html
> http://www.goodphotos.com/01wk40ALT.html
> week 40. Animals, wild and domestic.
>
> http://www.goodphotos.com/01wk41.html
> week 41. A shy moment.

Michael

I enjoyed the cow portrait,   I sometimes stop the car and take pics of the patterns
that cattle arrange themselves in at pasture.  It happened so often that when my
youngest would see cattle, he'd shout "cowscape!"

The shy moment is really nice.  One of those shots that happens all the time to us,
and we are waiting to get them to turn around, so we miss.

Regards,

Sonny
Natchitoches, LA USA
http://www.sonc.com