Subject: [Leica] Once again, pictures mostly a week
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 22:34:39 -0400

Well girls and boys, it's late on Saturday night: that means it's time for
the weekly submission.  I missed last week as I was soaking up sun on mostly
deserted beaches on the Florida Panhandle so this week it's four images.
Enjoy the view, and as always, comments are always welcome.  Please, please
don't throw me in the sugar sand.

While I usually stick my lens right in front on my vict er, subject, this
time I wanted to give you all the feeling of off season in Florida.  Blue,
indigo blue sky, deep turquoise water, and miles and miles of soft,
brilliant white sand virtually unpopulated by people.

URL http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=155374

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Once again, pictures mostly a week)