Subject: Re: [Leica] Piezo printing
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 10:01:45 -0700

Well there I go with just a couple of question as a starting/bothering
point:

- - what should be the usual output dpi resolution when printing Piezo ?
I heard here and there and read some articles in mags and the net, some says
300 dpi, others 750 dpi ... I'm confused about that.

- - once the output resolution is well understood what should be the best
scanner to get good Piezo prints ? I guess that D range is a deal

- - one more, what is the biggest print (enlargement) possible starting with a
35 mm negative and 2700 dpi scanner as the Nikon LS 2000 ?

I've been at inkjetmall.com, I filled in a form asking for some free little
samples of Piezo printing but I doubt they're willing to send the stuff to
Argentina. I'd have to see by my own eyes before going for the Piezo stuff
and dedicating my Epson 1200. I wish they do it.

Regards

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com