Subject: Re: [Leica] Keeping XTOL
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:03:38 +0200

Hi Peter,

I wonder if the 1-liter size has really been discontinued or Glazer's were
simply out of stock. I realize that they have a good reputation here on the
LUG, but I have seen enough false information of this type from retailers that
I am always a bit sceptical. On Kodak's web site there is no mention of 1-liter
size not being available anymore:

http://www.kodak.com/cgi-bin/webCatalog.pl?product=XTOL+Developer,+KODAK

In any event, on the same URL you see that the stock solution can be kept up to
1 year in a tightly sealed bottle.

Nathan