Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Seeking SM body cap
From: "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:17:31 -0400

At 02:58 PM 10/15/2001, you wrote:
>ooh!, ooh!, I think I have the answer to this one. In
>my official Journalist's Domke bag, if you put the
>4-way lens holder in the middle of the main
>compartment, there is just enough room on either end
>to store a lensless F5. Of course no self respecting
>jounalist would use body caps. :) So, do I win?

Yah, dot's it.  I put my F4s on the left, the 4 lens thingie in the middle,
and either an F2 or a Rolleiflex on the right.  Makes for a dang heavy bag,
though...

On my two week vacation I only carried my M4, 50/2.8, a couple of
Voigtländer lenses and an Ansco Titan folder in a wee little bag.  Got
home, picked up my Domke rig and almost blew out my back...man that SLR
stuff is heavy... :)

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

It looks just like a Telefunken U47.  With leather.