Subject: Re: [Leica] Piezo printing
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:10:52 -0700

I appreciate the discussion of Piezo printing.

Am I the only one or do others find their web site to be particularly opaque
in terms of sizing up the product, how it works, and what you actually get?

Right now I have an Epson 870 driven off a Mac G4/450/MP. I'm pondering
buying a wider format printer just for B&W work. But there seem to be too
many variables for this mid-50s mind to wrestle with. Can someone recommend
a person to talk with who is knowledgeable? I do a lot better in
conversation, I think, about this topic.

Thanks

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Piezo printing)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Piezo printing)