Subject: Re: [Leica] A Moral decision...
From: comtech@ziplink.net
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:14:11 -0400

My sincere "immature troll" apologies for posting "A moral decision" to the
Leica users group.

My sincere apologies for not performing a comprehensive search, prior to
posting, throughout the 10,000+  leica user group posts that I have
archived.  Otherwise, I would have found the post under the subject "A
moral question".

My sincere apologies for not being as well read as the infamous Pablo
Kolodny and not receiving the "A moral question" joke in a timely manor.

Lastly, my sincere apologies for not displaying the level of "maturity"
that Mark Rabiners' comments suggest.