Subject: [Leica] "New" LTM lens production numbers?
From: "Colin" <CJV@home.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 22:04:55 -0400

Hello all!

I've searched the archives, the FAQ's and throughout the net, but
couldn't find an answer, so I thought I'd throw it out here.  Does
anyone know rough production numbers for the "new" thread-mount lenses?
There were three types made since 1999 - the 35/2 Asph, the 50/2, and
the 50/1.4.  The most relevant information I could find was that they
were produced at the request of a very big Leica dealer, and the
"initial batch" was about 350 lenses.  These lenses cost new about 20%
more than the same in M-mount, so I was wondering if there was any
"collectible" value.  Thanks in advance!

Regards ,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com