Subject: [Leica] My lens wish
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:08:14 -0700

If there were any lens I'd just leap out and buy it would be a 35-50-90
tri-something-or-other.

f4 would be okay but I can dream for f2.8

That lens, with 2.0 backups, would be terrific.

I know: it would weight 8 pounds and be the size of a coffee can but those
are the focal lengths I use all the time now and such a beastie would be
super.

Lens designers: stop laughing...or are those tears?

Adam