Subject: RE: [Leica] Ref to paint M cameras
From: "Nikolas Pisanias" <nikolas@pisanias.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:11:25 +0100

Logan,

I think you are referring to Shintaro Yaghinuma.

The links to his web page were:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/5799/shintaro.htm
http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/shintaro.htm

However, the links are currently inaccessible.
So, here is a small extract from his old web page which you
might find useful. Not sure if the email is still valid.

"Here is a list of the camera types I will paint:
All M-series bodies except M6 and M4-P later model.
M6 top cover would melt when I remove the chrome)
Screw mount Leicas, from IIIc to IIIg.
Nikon S.
The painting cost for the above cameras is US$ 500 per camera body.
Available colors are black, gray, blue, gray, olive green or hummertone.
Canon screw mount bodies up to 6L.
Prices include shipping and insurance from Tokyo to you.
I will need 4 weeks to complete the paint job.

You may contact me at this e-mail address:
mp-3.shintaro@nifty.ne.jp"

cheers - Nikolas