Subject: Re: [Leica] Considering trading M4-P for Konica -- am I nuts?
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:31:10 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 18/10/01 15:29:36 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
Bmceowen@aol.com a écrit :

> I'm currently using a M6 (.85 ttl) and an M4-P. I'm thinking of selling the
>  M4-P and picking up a Koninca RF body. The AE operation appeals to me
(among

>  other things). What is the consensus about the the Konica? Is it worthy?
> What
>  about the focusing with the Leica lenses? Does it really work?
>
>  Bob McEowen

Hello Bob . Don't do it !
You would regret it just a few days later . The Konica is for sure
a good camera , but the M4-P is the one you want to complement
your system .
I would advise you to buy a second hand Konica insteads and keep
the Leica too .

Jo Goodtimes , France