Subject: [Leica] Rollei 6006 for sale or trade for Leica-Zeiss- or other LF, MF stuff
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 05:26:49 -0400

Rollei 6006 6x6 SLR Model 1 with Zeiss 2.8/80mm Planar and Zeiss 4/50mm
Distagon lenses, 120 6x6 back, waist level finder, charger, rechargeable
battery and original users manual. TTL metering with 30 seconds to 500th
shutter speeds plus B. Everything is in excellent condition and working
throughout. All electrical and mechanical functions work very well and
cosmetics are excellent.

This superb camera provides exceptional color saturation and exposures…
even with transparency film.

This is the description for the Distagon when I bought it:
Rollei-HFT Distagon 50mm f4 in MINT MINUS Condition. Looks and works
like new. Glass is clean and scratch free. Original Rollei lens caps
included. This lens is best on the SLX, 6002, 6006, 6001. Can be used
with the 6008/3, but without Aperture priority and Program. Manual and
Shutter priority/auto aperture is fine on 6008/3.

Pictures here:
http://www.hemenway.com/Rollei-6006/index.htm

I have the 6008s and hardly use this camera anymore, especially
since I've started with 8x10 and 11x14.

I've spent about $1,800 on this setup but will entertain any fair offer
or trade. I could use some nice Leica glass for my R8 or
Zeiss/Schneider glass for my SL35 or 6008 or ???

- --
Best Regards,

Jim Hemenway

You only live once, and usually not even then - Michael O'Donoghue

http://www.hemenway.com