Subject: Re: [Leica] Homepages / crtique / smoking in the us of a.
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:35:45 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Mikko, this says it all......imagine yourself in a nation that spews
political correctness, equality, "tolerance", etc....and yet
deal with this (Henry)  on a daily basis.

What Henry doesn't say is that he want's to come into MY privately owned business and tell
ME not to allow smoking/etc...he's NOT content to go elsewhere to eat/shop/whatever.
This line of reasoning can and occasionally does lead to disputes about perfume,
cooking odors, etc....ANYTHING will be offensive to SOMEONE....even though
others might LIKE it.....it's a never ending trail....yet we give
"lip service" to "tolerance"....

Before someone else advises me, this will be my LAST post on this subject
to the LUG....though I'll continue to read emails.
Walt