Subject: Re: [Leica] Homepages / crtique / smoking in the us of a.
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:08:37 -0500

Right Walt,

This does say it all.
I am seldom chastized for being PC.
Some of my friends think I'm a right wing kook.
You can find some here on the LUG I'm sure.

That you are so self centered that you would make others suffer for your
foul habit says it all about you. That you think you can do anything you
want anytime and anywhere and others around you be damned. This really
says it all.

Walt, its about basic politeness, civility and consideration for others,
it not about PCness.

You do what you want in private but in public how about leaving everyone
else out of your vices?

Go get rip roaring drunk but don't drive your car when you do.
Smoke but don't make other folks smell your foul smoke.
Do it in private.

Henry